LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, February 18, 2011

scene of the crime







JAY: tee hee! yezzz! we did it! WE DID IT! MWAHAHAAH!

i am such a fanboy

me and my cousin Oliver lurking in the shadows

BUDJETTE: And this is how I draw the Kambal...
TRESE: Now, how did I cast that spell again?

group hug!!!

Photos by Wella Balagtas

These pictures were taken during Jay Tablante's TRESE photoshoot, which will be part of his exhibit "Les Femmes Fatales".

LES FEMME FATALES
A cosplay photography exhibit by Jay Tablante
Feb 22 - March 6, 2011
The Crucible Gallery
4F Mega Building A, SM Megamall

Proceeds are for the benefit of the Vincentian Missionaries Social Development Foundation.

See more of Jay's photographs at:
http://jaytablante.deviantart.com/

1 comment:

Luis Anthony Oliveros said...

I have nothing against Bianca, but until now I still can't see her as Alexandra Trese. I guess, it's because of the rich Filipino mythos in the Trese bloodline, I've always pictured her as...well, more Pinay-looking. Morena.